MySaas Field Service Manager (FSM) / CMMS
MySaas Field Service Manager is a simple yet powerful application that is designed to help improving work efficiency and customer satisfaction. It provides a 360 view of all your field service activities, enabling you to keep track of your jobs, customers, invoices and schedules online.
MySaas OPS provides business owner and the management team with accurate, reliable and consistent view of information, thereby enabling business owner to make better decision. It is a starting point for reliable, secure and scalable enterprise solutions. With MySaas OPS, you can get started right away without the huge deployment and maintenance costs of traditional enterprise automation systems.
MySaas FSM runs on the cloud, providing instant, real-time access to work order information anywhere, anytime. With MySaas FSM, you can:
- Create, submit, approve, track, and manage work orders in real-time
- Receive work notification and alerts via E-mail or SMS.
- PM Planning and auto-scheduling of work order on due dates
- Maintain equipment data, service history and costs
- Configurable workflows to match your business needs.
- Improve operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Increase productivity, improve customer loyalty, and save more time each day
- Gain greater control of jobs and service personnel.
- Track work orders and service cost including labor, material and service charges.
- Create and dispatch work orders across multiple business units, region or locations.
- Simple, easy to use interface for technician/repair men to enter work status.
- Ability to configure workflow behaviors
- User-definable email notification and screen alert capabilities
- User-definable service code with labor, material and service charges
- Generate billings and service reports
- Track job time, response time, machine downtime and other metrics
- Mobile work order integration
MySaas FSM is fully integrated with the MySaas Operation Management System (OPS), providing real-time access to customer billings and stocks information.
Screenshots (click on the image for enlarge view)
|PM Plan, Scheduling
|Service Requests / Work Orders|